The ultimate goal of Walbridge is to provide our students with the skills, self-esteem, and lifelong learning strategies that are needed for success. To achieve this goal, Walbridge has the following objectives:
- To provide a full-day elementary, middle school, and high school program using individualized curriculum and teaching to address the needs of each of our children.
- To develop a sense of confidence, competence, and value within each of our students.
- To adapt our teaching strategies and materials to meet the needs of each student.
- To offer a comprehensive educational program that meets or exceeds that found in public schools.
- To offer curriculum and teaching that is engaging, meaningful, relevant, and practical for all of our students.